Health and Beauty

Friday 23 June 2017

The Easiest Way to Lose 20lbs - WHAT I DID


I don't know about you - but every time I set myself a specific weight loss goal, it feels as if the progress is so slow that I will never shed the pounds. Not to mention every time that the scale showed a gain of a pound...

So I decided to change my point of focus and ignore the scale. The results were simply astounding! Here is what I did...

If you are new to my blog - a very warm welcome to you. Be sure to have a look at my first post on this blog. That is where you will find more information about me - and even a way to contact me in a confidential way with any questions you might need answered.

Finally, have a look at this small collection from the Coach Edu retail space. Use the discount code: #CoachEduQ&A_10 for 10% off on any of these items when you click through from this blog post.

Be sure to bookmark this blog and I'll see you again really soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment